1. Oregon (6-0) - The Ducks can’t ever complain anymore about the BCS. Remember four years ago when they were grumbling about the BCS? Well, now this team is in control of their own destiny. Win all the rest of your games and play for the title. If Oregon runs the table they will be in the BCS Title Game. Last week off / next vs UCLA October 21st.
2. Boise State (6-0) - Things are looking better and better for the Broncos each week. Boise just needs to run the table, watch the SEC beat up on each other and they could very well slide right into the BCS Title Game. Last week beat San Jose State 48-0 / next vs Louisiana Tech Tuesday October 26th.
3. Alabama (6-1) - The Tide are still in great shape. This week a laugher should happen as the Tide heads to Rocky Top to face a bad Vols Team and they can still reach ALL of their goals if they run the table. Last week beat Ole Miss 23-10 / this week @ Tennessee.
4. TCU (7-0) - The Horned Frogs could very well be on a collision course to face Boise in the BCS Title Game. If there are no undefeated teams in the Big XII and SEC this season and the Mighty Ducks of Eugene happen to fall these Frogs will be in the big game! Last week TCU beat BYU 31-3 / this week vs Air Force
5. LSU (7-0) – The Tigers looked a little flat in their win over in-state foe McNeese State. But none of that matters as a huge one takes place this week on the Plains against Auburn. Hey, Fighting Tigers – better slow down dem War Eagles cause you can’t get into a track meet with big Cam Newton. No team can! Last week beat McNeese State 32-10 / this week @ Auburn.
6. Oklahoma (6-0) - The Sooners are in control of their own BCS fate. If the Boomer Sooners run the table they will be in the BCS Title Game. Look out this week as an upstart Missouri Team is waiting to prove they belong in the BCS Conversation. Last week beat Iowa State 52-0 / this week @ Missouri
7. Auburn (7-0) - The Tigers can score on anyone they play but what about teams with solid defenses? The only decent defense the Tigers have faced has been Mississippi State. Auburn won that game 17-14. Will big Cam light it up on the tenacious LSU Tigers Defense? If he does, carve his name on the Heisman, because Cam Newton is without question the best player in the country – period! Last week beat Arkansas 65-43 / this week vs LSU.
8. Utah (6-0) – The Utes are like a dark horse on derby day. As the pack makes the turn these Utes are in great shape to race to the front of the group as teams come down the stretch. Keep an eye on Utah; they could run the table and sneak into the BCS Talks. Last week beat Wyoming 30-6 / this week vs Colorado State.
9. Michigan State (7-0) – The Spartans are 7-0 for the first time since 1966. This team can run the ball, they play sound defense, and they force turnovers. After a slow start, the boys from East Lansing outscored Illinois 23-0 in the second half. Don’t get too happy - a dangerous Northwestern Team is waiting to knock you off! Last week beat Illinois 26-6 / this week @ Northwestern.
10. Ohio State (6-1) – The Buckeyes fell behind early, got back into the game and then got dominated down the stretch by the Badgers. In years past Ohio State has been able to climb back up the ladder after a loss. The Buckeyes might win the Big Ten big a shot to get back in the BCS Title Game may be out of their reach this year! Last week lost to Wisconsin 31-18 / this week vs Purdue.